A month or two ago I had sketched out a simple distribution amp
for my 10 MHz reference.   In the meantime I became somewhat
disillusioned about my FE-5680a standards.   So I removed the
FE-5680a and disconnected its power supply from the box that
holds the Thunderbolt, power supply, and big line filter.

I decided to try daisy-chaining the Thunderbolt's 10 MHz output.
I have plenty of hardware left over from the days of 10BaseT networking.

So I have the Thunderbolt going to a BNC T on the back of my FlexRadio 1500,
hence to my Advantest U3641 spectrum analyzer, and finally to the external
reference on my Racal-Dana 1992 nanosecond universal counter.  That end
has a 50 ohm termination on the other side of its T connector.

All three devices seem happy with the 10 MHz they are receiving.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     c...@omen.com   www.omen.com