Fair Radio is perfectly happy to have something sit there for decades figuring they'll get their price eventually.

In this case they want $750 for them: https://www.fairradio.com/catalog.php?mode=viewitem&item=2746

I've been there a few times with a wad of cash and couldn't get them to move by anything significant so ended up leaving with more cash than gear. Probably for the best anyway.

Peter