Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 1:52 AM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Trimble T Lassen 2 - suitableantenna....advice.....questions

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 9:27 PM, Robert Darlington <rdarling...@gmail.com>wrote:

It's a pain to capture on any scope, but really easy to see with an
LED across the output.  it's not bright, but definitely easy to see on
my tbolt.

That is true.  One must have very good eyes to see a one microsecond pulse
that only happens one per second.  Blink and you miss it.

The LED might work but the "for sure" way is to send the PPS to a flip flop
so you can see the state change at 1Hz.  Use a solderless bread board and
5V power supply.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California