In message <bb988fb5-d829-4c9d-a8bd-f2c8731b8...@rtty.us>, Bob Camp writes:

>The basic concepts of improving signal (light intensity) and signal to noise
>(filtering) would apply to other units.

I was wondering about that.  The normally quoted number for change
in (detected) light intensity is approx 0.1%.

It would be interesting to find out if this changes significantly
with the extra filtering ?

If so, that would likely help smaller cells more than big cells...

p...@freebsd.org         | TCP/IP since RFC 956