Hi

The Jackson Labs part has been around for a while. It seems to have no impact
at all on the auction market prices for GPSDO’s. They seem to simply be driven
by supply and demand for this or that very specific box. Even the availability
of the NTBW parts at $135 has had no noticeable impact on the upward spiral in
prices for the older equivalent  parts.

Bob