Why would you discuss your anonymous 5 star rating with the seller?

Get your refund, and then give feedback and the 5 star rating.
It was made anonymous to protect you from seller extortions.

-Chuck Harris

ewkeh...@aol.com wrote:
Jim
unlike older Rb's there is very little analog in the unit. It  is sweeping
trough its lock range so maybe you may find something around the  lamp. The
lamp should not be the problem because the 5680 has not been around  and
been operating for extensive time before pulled.
How ever I like to caution time nuts and be careful who they  buy from, I
did have a bad experience with one vendor and I did post it  previously.
False claim of new and when returned after return authorization  refused refund
since I refused to give a 5 star rating. I forwarded the emails  to ebay and
they did nothing. So any time nut that buys from ggg* fitting  deserves
what he is getting. We have other sources out there that time nuts have  good
experiences with and with the price increasing by a factor of 4 one should
be careful. Personally I do not think they are worse the price
Bert Kehren Miami