I have one of those. One clock runs fast, one runs slow. Maybe if I average them out ....

73, Dick, W1KSZ

On 1/23/2014 1:14 PM, bjon...@mindspring.com wrote:
On Thu, 2014-01-23 at 12:58 -0700, Brian Inglis wrote:

Looks like MFJ-108B
http://www.mfjenterprises.com/Product.php?productid=MFJ-108B fits
your specs at a quarter the price, and it says it can be synced to WWV,
although their
product manual (single page setting guide) does not mention that feature.

I had a MFJ-108B but I ended up giving it away.  When I bought it I was
told it would sync to WWV, however they failed to mention you have to do
it manually (i.e listen to WWVB and hit some buttons on the clocks at
the right second).

-Brian