Thanks Tom and Bob, I have been thinking of contacting Agilent for some time. I
think they are a great company with some good products, but there are a few
real blind spots in some current products. I also have seen in the past a
genuine interest in listening. I would be willing to approach them if I could
enlist your help in addressing potential changes to improve the product.
Thanks;
Thomas Knox