Hi Bob,

Somehow I missed that page in all the times I looked through the Oncore manuals
I have.  I see various commands to tell it to change this or change that, but
no clear path on how to talk to a UT+ that is mute but not bricked.  I'll go
back through the PDFs I have.  Maybe I just don't have the right document.

Bob