HI

The circuit they show is not very low phase noise, so adding stuff is not going
to degrade it much. It will lower Q, but again, it’s not really Q limited over
most of the range.

The real issue with the circuit is that it has lousy load isolation.

Bob

>>> phil...@philpem.me.uk
>>> http://www.philpem.me.uk/