Hi All,

Can anyone advise the supply voltage and range of the control voltage for these gadgets?

Cheers,

david

On 03.04.2014 18:25, Azelio Boriani wrote:
Other idea than leaving the 6K8 resistor?
Yes... I would prefer to know why the little thing has stopped working.
The 6k8 resistor has also probed to be a marginal solution. The
operational amplifier is a Burr-Brown one (don't have the p/n at hand
now), and since it was my first suspect, I replaced it with a similar
(but not the same) part from Linear Technology that I had at hand. With
this one, I tested the resistor trick. After concluding that the
original opamp was ok, I have put it back. With the original one, the
resistor trick did no longer work, so it was not only a dirty solution,
but also very marginal. So... I would prefer to find and solve the real
failure :)

Regards,

Javier