there is a complete description: http://www.worldcat.org/title/ein-digitaler-dcf77-empfanger-mit-hoher-empfindlichkeit/oclc/245812903
unfortunately the closest is in Hamburg, but I am working on it
73
Alex

On 8/24/2015 10:34 AM, Tom Van Baak wrote:
Don, Alex,

That IEEE PDF you're looking for has shown up on a .ru site. Google for "Performance
Analysis and Receiver Architectures" and you'll see it near the top. I grabbed a
copy to read and so far my PC isn't infected.

The thread that Daniel Engeler (the author of the paper) started on time-nuts
is here:
https://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2012-June/068021.html

/tvb

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donald" <donvuko...@gmail.com>
To: "Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement" <time-nuts@febo.com>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2015 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] wtd: WWVB info

On 8/20/2015 9:31 PM, Alexander Pummer wrote:
it looks like somebody already made a decoder for a wwvb like
transmission, see here:

  Performance Analysis and Receiver Architectures of DCF77
  Radio-Controlled Clocks

  *
    Daniel Engeler
    Daniel Engeler
    <researcher/75928367_Daniel_Engeler>
Seems that this was covered 3 years ago on this forum:
see above

As noted is this link, getting access to this article is limited to IEEE
subscribers.

Did any one get the pdf as linked by Daniel Engeler 3 years ago ?

Thanks

don