I don't know if this will help, but if you know anyone in engineering at a radio or TV station you might ask if they have any UPS's they are going to get rid of (trash). I have two 1500 VA rack mount UPS sine wave units that a local station was going to trash. The chief told me that when the batteries get old they simply replace the entire unit. Mine have been running my two DATUM GPSA units for about 8 years and I've only had to replace the batteries twice; once when I got the units and one other time about two years ago. They're still going strong. They're pretty close to my HF radio and I have not experienced any RFI from them.

Burt, K6OQK