Joe,

In T-mode, the location in X, Y and Z is assumed known so those values is used as constants in producing the T difference between a satellite and the GPSDO. As you now move your receiver from the original X, Y and Z those location errors will translate into time errors. The worst of this will the T-RAIM hopefully clip out, but for the remaining the errors might drive the receiver all over the place, and as it shifts around so will the frequency. It won't be a pretty picture.

What you should do, if you can, is to go out of T-mode into normal tracking. Choosing the speed-grade of your movement can be worth some effort. Far from all GPSDOs can do this, since they typically is intended for fixed locations.

Potentially can aiding by IMU help some, but very few GPSDOs come close to support it. When moving you have to consider other factors of a dynamic environment.

I know of only a handful of GPSDOs for dynamic platforms.

Cheers,
Magnus