Not sure where you got the 80 K cps the seller mentions 80M(eter) and the items are clearly marked 3720 KCS 3760 KCS and 3780 KCS which would be in the 80 meter band.

Paul.

On 2016-11-26 11:15 AM, Bob Camp wrote:
Hi

Welcome to eBay …..

I don’t believe those are crystals at all. If you take a look at the markings
on the parts
they are labeled “80 K cps”. In other words they are 80 KHz not 80M devices.
Looking
at the gap, if there is a crystal in there it’s not obvious that it’s big
enough for 80 KHz.

My guess is that they are tank tuning caps for an mechanical MOPA style
transmitter.
The size and construction are about right for that sort of thing. Swap one in
and the
transmit frequency changes. Number 7 for 80 KHz. Number 8 for 85 KHz. Number 7
for
75 KHz. Just a guess …

Bob