Long time listener, first time caller.

I’ve been doing some background reading, but unable to find a definitive answer
to this, grateful for links or direct input:

I have
a. 53132A (no options, internal XO, about 1ppm or worse )
b. Jackson Labs Fury (about +/-20ns 1PPS accuracy)
c. EUT with 1PPS that I want to characterise.

The EUT is a test box that can produce 100-1500ns of jitter on its 1pps. I
would like to measure this and find out if it's RMS or pp jitter, preferably to
about 10ns accuracy.
There is no further documentation on the EUT added jitter mode.

1. Should I connect the 53132A Ch1 to Fury 1pps, Ch2 to EUT 1pps, measure time
interval and log? That should give me better than 20ns accuracy (Fury 1pps)?
*or* do I need to take the ‘132A standard timebase error into account (3ppm
according to the recent calibration 2017)?

2. If the latter, I assume I should connect the Fury 10MHz out to the ‘132A
REF in?

3. Else connect the 53132A Ch1 to EUT 1pps, Fury 10MHz to Ch2 and start/stop
with Ch1, measuring the count on Ch2 - would that give me 2 counts of 1/10e6 =
200ns uncertainty?