Hi

This is Time Nuts, not end of the world nuts …..

I most certainly did *not* design these systems. The *do* have timing
requirements. If those requirements
are not met, they stop working. That’s just the way it goes. Designing these
systems at the timing level was
done a decade ago. You can object to what they did, it’s about ten years to
late to change anything. Tight timing
gives then more capacity … tough to argue with even if you weren’t to late.

If *you* believe there is an alternative system now in existence that will
supply the timing these systems require …
that *is* a Time Nuts topic. So, let’s hear about the numbers on the system you
believe will supply what’s needed.
I think we’ve all heard plenty of “the world is ending” stuff.

Bob