On 10/3/18 7:36 AM, John Ackermann N8UR wrote:
Yes, the new list provider has their own spam filtering system which is different from (and probably better than) the one I had on the old febo.com.  However, it does blacklist addresses from some of the more popular spam-producing ISP servers.  As Jim mentioned, the tools seem to be pretty good for getting off the list.

It takes about an hour or so..to remove yourself, and you do get a response email saying it's been done. Of course, the problem is that when you resend your mail, it will go through a different MTA, and might have an IP that's been blocked.

As a practical matter, looking over those IPs in their logs, it looks like the blacklist provider "gets offended" every few weeks..

John
----