Has anybody tried the AD8003 (triple video line driver amplifier) for use as
distribution amplifiers?  It looks to me like this part might be a decent
choice.

On caveat, however:  don't succumb to the temptation to reduce the circuit
bandwidth by putting a capacitor across the feedback resistor- here be
dragons!

Each section is a current feedback opamp, intended for use in a
non-inverting
2X voltage gain configuration (leading to unity gain when a back-termination
resistor equal to Zo is used).  It should be equally good for either 10 MHz
or for
PPS pulses and the like.

On concern I have is that there *might* be some difficulty with driving a
non-
terminated transmission line (by mistake, of course).

One other thing is that this part uses an "exposed paddle", which needs
to be soldered down to a well-grounded pad beneath the device for both
electrical and thermal reasons.  For those in possession of a suitably-
modified toaster oven, this should not be a big issue.

Dana    K8YUM