My ancient T'bolt (purchased well-used several months ago) also went from
1024.  A quick look at IQ phase data I was recording (referred to a
free-running PRS-10)
shows no discernible glitch at the moment of rollover.

This old T'bolt has been living in 1999 for as long as I've had it.  So
tonight it went from
Aug 21, 1999 to Aug 22, 1999.  I'll be interested in seeing what that date
does over the
next several months.

I also have a CNS Clock II, which went smoothly to week 2048, and it  shows
the
correct UTC date.  I confess that I forgot to see what week # it showed
before the
big event, but suspect it was 2047 (not 1023).  Shame on me!

Dana