Folks,
I'm awaiting delivery of a Quartzlock A7 (older version, pre-A model, or
A7-MX).  I found a reference from Riley to a link to the spec sheet which has
since been removed from Quartzlock's site.  I have a decent idea of operation
from reading the A7-A manual, but I suspect there are some significant
limitations.  Can anyone tell me: what sampling rate comes out of the rear
panel TIC outputs?  Hoping to be able to use it with the TAPR TICC so hoping
either 1, 10 or 100 PPS.

Also, can anyone point me to or send me a pdf of either the spec sheet or the
owner's manual?  If not, perhaps someone can tell me how fine the resolution
might be (1e-14?) on a 10 MHz input.

Thanks
Adam