On 5/6/19 5:34 PM, William H. Fite wrote:
I suppose that shouldn't surprise me but, since I have neither ITAR
credentials nor a metric shit load of money, it's a good thing that I don't
want one.
Category XV— Spacecraft and Related Articles

(e) Spacecraft parts, components, accessories, attachments, equipment, or systems, as follows:
(9) Space-qualified cesium, rubidium, hydrogen maser, or quantum (e.g., based upon Al, Hg, Yb, Sr, Be Ions) atomic clocks, and specially designed parts and components therefor;

But, there is an exception.. if you could get one with having been fully tested: Note 4 to paragraph (e): (1) A determination that a specific article (or commodity) (e.g., by product serial number) is space-qualified by virtue of testing alone does not mean that other articles in the same production run or model series are space-qualified if not individually tested. (2) “Article” is synonymous with “commodity,” as defined in EAR §772.1. (3) A specific article not designed or manufactured for use at altitudes greater than 100 km above the surface of the Earth is not space-qualified before it is successfully tested. (4) The terms “designed” and “manufactured” in this definition are synonymous with “specially designed.”