Chris,

In general I'd say that the rather high level sidebands on your
signal are not reasonable at all, but I think I see what's *really*
wrong: your SA settings.  It looks to me like the tall signal
is the DC spur, (a.k.a. "start spur") of you analyzer, and
the signal very near center screen is the actual signal of
interest.  Try setting the CF and span of the analyzer so
that the left end is at higher than zero freq, and I think
you'll feel a lot happier.

BTW, It's important to avoid any DC component on the
signals that you feed into the SA, as DC could severely
overload the mixer in the SA with all manner of bad results
depending on the front end design of the SA.  Many SAs
already have a DC blocking capacitor built-in, but not all.

The output of the SN74AHCT125N will certainly have a strong
DC component, so do pay heed to the comment immediately
above.

Also, it you want to filter the output of the SN74AHCT125N, be
sure that the filter is not putting a DC short on the output of
the logic device.  If the filter does show a DC short at its input,
add a DC blocking capacitor in series.  A LPF should never do
so, but once you get into BPSs or HPFs anything is possible
depending on the filter's particular design.

It may be that your class-D amplifier is objecting to a DC
component on its input- yet another place where a blocking
cap could be needed.

Good luck!

Dana