Am 20.07.19 um 10:21 schrieb Frank Stellmach:
the B version has a 500MHz front end, copied from the HP5345A, with a matched pair of amplifier / Schmitt trigger hybrids.
The A version has separate amplifier and Schmitt trigger ICs.

There were also changes on the trigger circuit.

Then the B version has a simplified µP board, has the OCXO (10811-60111), which is a must for absolute T.I. and frequency measurements.

My 5370A came with a 10811-60111 time base.

It also came with LOTS of intermittent contacts, but it was nearly for free, so I can't complain.

I solved the contact problem by buying a SR620 that was still under cal. :-)

Gerhard