Question:

Do you stabilize the oscillator inside the dewar, or do you stabilize the
temperature of
the dewar's outside environment?

This may boil down to a slightly different expression:  Where do you *sense*
the temperature for
the stabilization loop?  On the crystal itself, or on the outside wall of
the dewar?

Thanks,

Dana