Somewhere, a few years ago, I saw a video in which a fairly large number of
metronomes
were mounted on a common base and exhibited some interesting injection
locking
behavior.

Personally I keep thinking of phase locking a G'father clock to a Rb
standard.   The trick
will be to do so in a manner that requires no modification to the clock
proper.  And
remembering to wind it at appropriate intervals- I'm too spoiled by watches
and clocks
that run for years at a time off a battery.

Dana