Am 13.01.20 um 19:29 schrieb Alexander Pummer:
there was one "zwischen basis-Schaltung" which has good noise properties basically the basis and the emitter of a bipolar transistor is connected to the two ends of a transformer's secondary winding ,a a tap on said winding is grounded Ulrich Rohde may could tell more about it, I have seen articles written by him on that subject long time ego perhaps in German.

Here in Germany it was popularized in the ham community by Michael Martin, DJ7VY with

several articles in the Club newspaper CQ-DL and in UKW-Berichte /VHF communications.

I just have found one article of his neatly recycled on the web:

< https://www.robkalmeijer.nl/techniek/electronica/radiotechniek/hambladen/ukw-berichte/1977/page194/index.html    >

The website seems to collect a lot of stuff.

Gerhard