On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 16:39:45 -0600
Dana Whitlow <k8yumdoo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If anybody knows how to do this, I bet it would be the people who do
> long-baseline
> interferometry at millimeter-wave frequencies, such as at the eVLA in New
> Mexico.

You probably know that much better than I do, but I thought that
VLBI applications usually did all the magic in post-processing.
Ie record everything with highly stable local clocks (aka hydrogen masers),
then feed everything to a large cluster of computers and let it figure out
what the actual time offsets between the stations were.

                        Attila Kinali
--
<JaberWorky>    The bad part of Zurich is where the degenerates
                throw DARK chocolate at you.