Yes, oscillators that are harmonically related can indeed injection lock.
I've done it in
a project about 40 years ago.

In your case, you need to avoid RF cross-coupling between the oscillators.
This includes
both electromagnetic coupling, "direct coupling" via use of a common power
supply, and
perhaps even "acoustic" coupling via physical vibrations coupled through
whatever you
have the crystals mounted on.

But I'd think that more than half the fun of your project could be in
finding out if there is
a problem and in attempting to isolate the cause(s).  Go for it! (and tell
us what you learn).

Dana