Probably the easiest solution would be to feed 1 PPS from the T'bolt into a
full-featured
PRS-10 Rb, then fiddle with the loop parameters in the PRS-10 to best suit
your needs.
Unfortunately, I'm told that most of the surplus PRS-10s have been stripped
of this capability.
But a new PRS-10 *does* have this capability, at the price of approx
$1500.  Or, one could
do the locking system on one of the surplus units from scratch at the cost
of a huge investment
of one's time.

Dana