From: Mark Sims

You can sort a column either ascending or descending. Specifying which one to use with a click on the column header isn't easy or intuitive. Clicking anywhere on the sat info table zooms the screen to a detailed sat info screen

Thanks, Mark. Yes, I was thinking that having to code for a mouse hit on each column header would require more code than just a hit on the table.

While it may be unusual in "text" programs, it's the standard in many graphics programs where a click sorts and a further click reverse the sort. It's something I've been asked for by users in my own software.

Cheers,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-tay...@blueyonder.co.uk