Dear Jim

These, in conjunction with some M6 nylon washers, work OK for
isolating an SMA bulkhead feedthrough from the case:
https://www.minikits.com.au/components/hardware/washers/Metric-M6-Washers
(the nylon shoulder washers down the bottom)
The connector will rotate though if you try to torque up the SMA nut -
you can really only make them finger tight.

Otherwise, you can buy isolated bulkhead feedthroughs eg
https://www.fccable.com/SMA-Female-To-SMA-Female-Bulkhead-Isolated-Ground-Adapter/2068/A1636/
or
https://www.centricrf.com/adapters/sma-adapters/sma-to-sma-bulkhead-adapters-18ghz/c3150b-sma-f-f-isolated-ground-bulkhead-adapter/
I never found anything cheaper than about $US20 per connector.

Cheers
Michael