http://www.leapsecond.com/pic/picdiv.htm

If you ask nice, he has other source code for different divide ratios posted on his site. In my case, I needed to take 10Mhz down to 250Khz for testing a time stamping counter. It worked very well for this purpose, and was cheap and easy.

Dan

On 2/17/2021 4:59 AM, time-nuts-requ...@lists.febo.com wrote:
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 23:48:12 -0800
From: Jeremy Elson<jel...@gmail.com>
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
        <time-nuts@lists.febo.com>
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] The amazing $5 timestamper with 6ns
        resolution (next stop: 184ps)

I've used jlcpcb before, but I have to admit I'm more of a pcbway guy. I've
had a lot of good experiences with them, and their assembly special ($30
for qty 10) plus LCSC parts is very cheap, I"ve had good luck with them.

You're right - the test I did conflated more than one thing. It was not a
pure test of my timestamper so my next attempt once I get some time will be
to use my Rb xo to run both the clock on my timestamper and a signal
generator and then see really how much jitter there is. Of course, there
will be some question if the jitter is coming from the timestamper or the
signal generator, but I suppose the best case is that there is not jitter
in either one! I'll keep the list updated as I do more experiments.

Cheers!

-Jeremy