I have just got myself one of these from EBay , and it was from good home , and
well cared for , but So far I cannot find any manuals , or data on the web. It
‘proclaims ‘ NO FAULT after going through the menu’s . I am not having any luck
with operating  changes to the parameters - could this be a ‘password’ lock out
?  Any advice would be gratefully received. It has what would appear to be the
Motorola GPS Rx., but it seems to be locked to the Modem! -  perhaps this
Motorola Rx. could  be replaced by the French made item ?
Again - thanks for any help.
Roy

Rex
Best regards