A resistive splitter has essentially no useful port-to-port isolation, in
addition to the
excess splitting loss problem.  For this reason, resistive splitters are
usually used
only when very broad frequency ("DC to daylight") coverage is needed.

Many RF splitters are of the Wilkinson variety, or some variant thereof.
In principal
these have good isolation between the output ports over some useful
frequency
range, *but if and only if the source impedance well matched to Zo*.  This
last point
is often overlooked, which is unfortunate because many sources are in fact
rather
poorly matched.

So if the system need includes good isolation between output ports of a
splitter, it
is best to sprinkle the system with amplifiers and attenuators, which if
properly
chosen and configured will provide excellent isolation between output ports
regardless.

Dana