On 4/1/22 2:12 PM, Joseph Gwinn wrote:
I'm looking for suggestions for AC-powered 10 MHz sinewave laboratory
signal sources with very low phase noise, having a noise floor below
-170 dBc/Hz.  Rubidium is desired, but not essential.  Reliability
and durability in lab use is essential.

Which makes and models should I consider purchasing?

I like the SRS model FS725, but its noise floor is too high at -150
dBm/Hz, 20 dB noisier than many things I may wish to measure.
<https://www.thinksrs.com/products/FS725.htm>

Thanks,

Ultimately, what you're looking for is a "oscillator and distribution amp in a box with a power supply" - you can build it yourself, or you can contract it out to a variety of places, or you can go to an oscillator manufacturer.

Call Wenzel Associates (https://www.wenzel.com/) - they'll put some of their low noise sources/distribution amps into a box with a power supply. For a price. Their website is broken for these kinds of products, but it's something they do all the time.