*Hi,*
I am Ayush, B.Tech (CSE), 2nd Year, from Amity University, Noida. I came
across the idea of redesigning the front-end of the Timvideos.us website.
I have been developing in python since last one year and have done various
projects in Django, Flask, StaticJinja, etc mostly on web development and
has also developed a basic frontend for monitoring spiders for a project
[1].
I am highly interested in working on this project this year in GSoC and
would like to discuss the idea.
[1] https://github.com/thisisayush/scrape

*Regards,*
*Ayush Agarwal*