On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 12:12:46PM +0100, Hinnack wrote:

> I have a tinc tunnel up and running. I connected 2 hosts with a net behind.
> I can reach at any time any host behind A from a host behind B.  But I can
> reach a host behind B only, if traffic (keep alive like ping) from B goes
> continousliy from B to A.  I am running tinc in router mode on both hosts
> what am I missing?

Are you using the latest version of tinc (1.0.12)? If not, try upgrading first.
If you are already running 1.0.12, then try reducing the amount of time between
tinc's own keepalive packets, for example by adding this line to tinc.conf:

PingInterval = 15

Let us know if any of this helps or not.

-- 
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
     Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to