Hello Albi,

I also use german O2 UMTS on my Ubuntu netbook and I have tinc vpn
tunnel to my homebase without problem (except the configuration could
be enhanced) so I do not think you have a provider problem.

I use O2 prepaid Internet Service on a monthly base.

You can find my configuration on the tinc mailing list/archive heading
"Only reaching one machine at network" 7.Feb this year.

Mansour

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 8:43 AM, Albi Rebmann <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use German umts internet (O2) sometimes. Now I tried to start a tinc
> tunnel, but it just does not work. I told that to my isp, they answered me
> that they use some sort of NAT anmd PAT. I get a internal ip 10.x.y.z when
> I get online. Normally this should be no problem with tinc, but until now
> I just get no packets through the tunnel.
> tinc connects to my tinc server in internet and receives some subnet
> informations. But tinc says it does not receive any ptmu information from
> other tinc server.
> Is there anything I can do to check what is possible?
> I already tried tcponly.
> Thanks for any help.
>
>
> ALBI...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> tinc mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
>
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to