Am Dienstag 21 September 2010, 00:05:52 schrieb Michael Adams:
>   1. Compress should be in your hosts file, not your config file.
> 2. Since its a low-end CPU on the router, try using Compression=10 or 11
> (fast/best lzo); I use 9 (max zlib) on my ASUS OpenWRT routers & ClearOS
> boxes.
> 3. If you're using Backfire OpenWRT, you should be able to use the
> version of tinc compiled in trunk
> http://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trunk/

Ohh I´m sorry. I didn´t told you that this options are in the hostfiles too :(
But I will try to get better performance with compression=10/11

--------
r...@00240117b755:~# cat /etc/tinc/batvpn/hosts/00240117B755 
Address = 91.97.17.141
Port = 666
Cipher = none
Compression = 0
Digest = none
-----BEGIN RSA PUBLIC KEY-----
---------

We use Tinc 1.0.13.

r...@00240117b755:~# tincd --version
tinc version 1.0.13 (built Jul 23 2010 21:08:01, protocol 17)

Is the performance of the trunk version better or why sould I use it?

Greetings
Clemens

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to