try to configure tinc to force the use of TCP Saverio
2010/10/6 Andrew Savinykh <[email protected]>: > > > A tinc from behind ISA Server can't connect to another tinc, both windows. > The error displayed is: > > Timeout from name (ipaddress port number) during authentication > > I can connect to the ipaddress on the port with telnet - no problem. > > The wierd thing is: *all* programs that connect to internet display the > proxy ip address in TCPView as the remote end point. Telnet included. > tinc on the other hand displays *real* ip address there. > This is kind of strange because how I understand how isa winsock proxy > client works is by substituting the winsock dlls and transparently > redirecting all calls to the proxy. > > I have no idea why this doesn't work for tinc. > > Could you please help? > > Cheers, > Andrew > > _______________________________________________ > tinc mailing list > [email protected] > http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc > _______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
