On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Sabbiolina <[email protected]> wrote: > Problem with openssl: > > I followed the tutorial, with installing a debian netinstall. > > > > dhcppc1:~/mingw/openssl-0.9.8g# mingw make > making all in crypto... > make[1]: Entering directory `/root/mingw/openssl-0.9.8g/crypto' > ( echo "#ifndef MK1MF_BUILD"; \ > echo ' /* auto-generated by crypto/Makefile for crypto/cversion.c > */'; \ > echo ' #define CFLAGS "gcc -DOPENSSL_THREADS -DDSO_WIN32 > -mno-cygwin -DL_ENDIAN -fomit-frame-pointer -O3 -march=i486 -Wall > -D_WIN32_WINNT=0x333 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_PART_WORDS -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 > -DSHA1_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DRMD160_ASM -DAES_ASM"'; \ > echo ' #define PLATFORM "mingw"'; \ > echo " #define DATE \"`LC_ALL=C LC_TIME=C date`\""; \ > echo '#endif' ) >buildinf.h > gcc -I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -DDSO_WIN32 -mno-cygwin > -DL_ENDIAN -fomit-frame-pointer -O3 -march=i486 -Wall -D_WIN32_WINNT=0x333 > -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_PART_WORDS -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DSHA1_ASM -DMD5_ASM > -DRMD160_ASM -DAES_ASM -c -o cryptlib.o cryptlib.c > cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-mno-cygwin" > make[1]: *** [cryptlib.o] Error 1 > make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/mingw/openssl-0.9.8g/crypto' > make: *** [build_crypto] Error 1 > dhcppc1:~/mingw/openssl-0.9.8g# > > > I saw in the tutorial: > > cd $HOME/mingw/openssl-0.9.8k > > > but on disk: > > /root/mingw/openssl-0.9.8g > > > It could be the problem? > > > > _______________________________________________ > tinc mailing list > [email protected] > http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc > >
>From Feb 12, there was a posting about setting up on Ubuntu. i used Fedora, so don't know how much this helps: sudo apt-get build-dep tinc openssl-0.9.8g is over 3 years old. k is over a year old. i would get OpenSSL 0.9.8q directly from openssl.org _______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
