On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 12:37:59AM +0100, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote: > guus on irc: I just added #vde support to #tinc, it can connect to a > vde_switch now using libvdeplug. > > I want more info :) If I can use tinc with vde I think I can test > FairVPN with Planet Lab finally ! :)
Ok, after getting the latest master branch from git, do:
autoreconf -fsi
./configure
ln -sf vde/device.c src/device.c
make
This will get you a tincd binary that will connect to a VDE socket instead of a
tun/tap device. The configuration options are:
Device = <path to VDE ctl directory> (default: /var/run/vde.ctl)
VDEPort = <port number to connect to> (default: 0)
VDEGroup = <group name> (default: empty)
It loads the libvdeplug library dynamically.
> btw: I had a very great time at FOSDEM with you guys :)
Me too :)
--
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>
signature.asc
Description: Digital signature
_______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
