On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 04:55:26PM +0100, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote: > > http://tinc-vpn.org/git/browse?p=tinc;a=commitdiff;h=23acc19bc090051156ad895caed61848f5afb144 > > http://tinc-vpn.org/git/browse?p=tinc;a=commitdiff;h=0d61d4ae1358553fc8dde350747542f137f5cb8b > > sorry I'm not a git ninja, I just manage basic operations > > the URL you sent opened with a browser just give me: > > 403 Forbidden - No such project
Hm, strange, it works for me from several hosts...
> I cloned the repository.
>
> I found the patches doing:
>
> git diff 23acc19bc090051156ad895caed61848f5afb144
> git diff 0d61d4ae1358553fc8dde350747542f137f5cb8b
>
> but are this patches on a different branch ? or it is enough to
> compile the latest git clone to have this feature enabled ?
These are on the master branch, so indeed just compile the latest from git to
get those features.
--
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>
signature.asc
Description: Digital signature
_______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
