On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 11:29:39PM +0900, 孫 �[ wrote: > I am a new user of tinc, and wanna use it inner amazon ec2 for bridging > different network segments. > First, I wanna try the most simple things, just build a p2p tunnel between > two ec2 instance with segment 10.0.101.0/24. > > I can see the tunnel is established by doing [...] > but I can not ping each other with ip 10.0.101.10(vpn1 server), > 10.0.101.12(vpn2 server) > > hope anybody can provide some advice. > > ################################# > my configurations are as below. [...] > tinc-up: ifconfig $INTERFACE 10.0.101.10 netmask 255.255.255.0
The configuration files look fine, but did you ensure the tinc-up scripts are
executable, and have "#!/bin/sh" on the first line?
--
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>
signature.asc
Description: Digital signature
_______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
