Total success. Thanks all.
On Mon, 2011-05-02 at 17:31 +0200, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote: > Yes u can. > > Saverio > > 2011/5/2 Joseph Graham <[email protected]>: > > Hi, > > > > Here is my goal. Can I do this with tinc? > > > > I have a mobile broadband card, and my machine runs a webserver, email > > server, and a public vcs. But I have four problems: > > 1. Port 25 is blocked so I have to use an elaborate convulsion to allow > > me to send mails. > > 2. It has a dynamic IP address so I have to use dynamic DNS. > > 3. There's no way for me to set up reverse DNS (that I know of). > > 4. They try to block bittorrent traffic. > > > > I have a VPS, can I somehow route/tunnel (whattever the word is) > > EVERYTHING through the VPS? > > > > So I could kind of `fix' my connection to be as if as if I have a static > > IP address, with port 25 not blocked, and bittorrent not blocked? > > > > I'm a noob of this type of thing but I'm determined to fix my connection > > and I hope you can help. > > > > BTW I'm t67 on freenode. > > _______________________________________________ > > tinc mailing list > > [email protected] > > http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc > > > _______________________________________________ > tinc mailing list > [email protected] > http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc _______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
