Hi,

I setup tinc on two hosts with IP 192.168.200.102 on the first and IP
192.168.200.101 on the second. And it works. Now I would like to route
packets thru 192.168.200.101 from 192.168.200.102 by adding the
following route:

ip route add 10.10.70.0/24 via 192.168.200.101 dev TINCDEVICE

However, when I ping 10.10.70.254 from 192.168.200.102, I see the packet
being sent to TINCDEVICE (tcmpdump)

13:04:17.675440 IP 192.168.200.102 > 10.10.70.254: ICMP echo request, id
6201, seq 1, length 64
13:04:17.675467 IP 10.10.70.254 > 192.168.200.102: ICMP net 10.10.70.254
unreachable - unknown, length 92
13:04:18.674434 IP 192.168.200.102 > 10.10.70.254: ICMP echo request, id
6201, seq 2, length 64
13:04:18.674486 IP 10.10.70.254 > 192.168.200.102: ICMP net 10.10.70.254
unreachable - unknown, length 92

but it never reaches 192.168.200.101.

I would be grateful if someone could explain what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advance



<<attachment: loic.vcf>>

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to