I do not want to filter the list ;)

I'm interested in the announcements and tried to help the list to make them
more readable.

Was a random thought that popped up while browsing my inbox.

Best regards,

Markus

On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 11:46:50PM +0100, Guus Sliepen wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 11:11:47PM +0100, Markus Schirp wrote:
> 
> > I get various [announcement] style emails. But the subject line is far
> > more informative when you include your product name (tinc) in such a
> > line.
> 
> I can certainly add "tinc" to the subject line for future release
> announcements.
>  
> > Or shouldnt the list automatically prefix [tinc] ?
> 
> No, it doesn't automatically prefix subjects. This is not standard for mailing
> lists, and tinc's have historically never done that. If you want to filter
> messages from this mailing list in some way, you can use the List-Id header.
> 
> -- 
> Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
>      Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>



> _______________________________________________
> tinc mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc


-- 
Markus Schirp

Phone:   +49 201 / 360 379 14 
Fax:     +49 201 / 360 379 16
Web:     www.seonic.net
Email:   [email protected]
Twitter: twitter.com/_m_b_j_
OS-Code: github.com/mbj

Seonic IT-Systems GbR
Anton Shatalov & Markus Schirp
Altendorferstrasse 44
D-45127 Essen
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to