On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 01:53:01PM +0400, SVM wrote: > I'd like to use PriorityInheritance option, despite it is still > experimental. (Why it could be experimental, when it looks quite > simple feature, no?)
It might not work on all platforms. Also, it is limited to IPv4 packets that
are tunneled inside other IPv4 packets. Maybe it's not really experimental but
a "your mileage may vary" kind of feature.
> But this option doesn't change the TOS field of outgoing UDP packet.
[...]
> Is this a bug or I do something wrong?
[...]
> Mode = switch
I see I only ever implemented this for router mode. I made it work in switch
mode as well, you can try the latest version (either the master or 1.1 branch)
from git.
--
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>
signature.asc
Description: Digital signature
_______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
