Hi Ramses,

I tried to have one of the main default repositories host the packages, however 
they did not want to host it in the end.
I have updated the tutorial. You just need to install the deb file using dpkg.
I will try to host a cydia compatible repository on the weekend when I get some 
time.

Mike


On 25/07/2013, at 7:51 AM, Ramses wrote:

> Hi Guus,
> 
> El 24/07/2013, a las 21:04, Guus Sliepen <[email protected]> escribió:
> 
>> Hello,
>> 
>> Mike Bentzen has created Cydia packages for tinc. This allows you to easily
>> install tinc on your jailbroken iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch).
>> Packages for both version 1.0.21 and 1.1pre7 are available. His repository is
>> here:
>> 
>> http://mike.bentzen.com.au/tinc/
> 
> Are you sure that this repository works well?
> 
> http://mike.bentzen.com.au/tinc/
> 
> I have tried add It to Cydia and It reports error to me.
> 
> 
> Best regards,
> 
> Ramsés
> 
>> But you can also download them from the tinc website:
>> 
>> http://www.tinc-vpn.org/download/
>> 
>> Installation should be straightforward. However, there is also a short 
>> tutorial
>> available:
>> 
>> http://mike.bentzen.com.au/#post-193
>> 
>> -- 
>> Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
>>     Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>
>> _______________________________________________
>> tinc mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
> _______________________________________________
> tinc mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to